Here's a selection of my writing projects for a variety of print and web publications.
In addition to editorial writing, I also do content marketing and copywriting for businesses with vision.
I also do video scriptwriting for organizations who need great storytelling that inspires viewers to take action.
My current areas of focus for editorial and custom publications include:
- Here's a recent profile about corporate social responsibility for Volkswagen Life
- Here's a recent profile of professional risk-taker JT Holmes (seriously, he flies through cities and onto mountains).
- Travel (outdoor, regional, gear - I am an outdoor gear nerd!) (here's a recent road trip feature)
- Lifestyle - Here's a recent feature I wrote on the tiny house trend in Colorado for Fort Collins Magazine.
- Video Scriptwriting and Post-Production
I've written for major magazines and websites, including: Parents, Parenting, Family Fun, Natural Health, Yoga Journal, Midwest Living, Orbitz.com, Away.com (now part of Orbitz.com), Volkswagen Life, Bed Bath & Beyond, TheStreet.com, Business.com, and Disney's Family.com.
I've also written for many trade magazines and journals on topics ranging from natural foods to profiles of prominent attorneys. When I was primarily an editorial writer, my areas of focus were parenting, wellness, travel, and outdoor family travel and adventure. I also wrote a parenting column for Disney's Family.com.
Blogging, columns, + essays